Green Mountain Panel uses leading edge technology and facilities in Brattleboro, Vermont to produce the highest quality green SIP-based building solutions in the industry. We partner with your building operation from design & pre-construction to project completion. We also provide a comprehensive library of pre-designed homes for delivery and assembly on the site of your choice.
Our SIPs are extremely strong and have proven to make structures 2 to 3 times stronger than traditional stick- built and can withstand wind speeds of 130 mph or more. Our roof systems are so structurally sound they do not require rafters or trusses in most cases.
Structures built with our SIPs are energy efficient and environmentally responsible with energy savings of 50% or more. They are also:
- Exceptionally healthy indoor air environments through a virtually air-tight SIP envelope which reduces exposure to moisture, allergens, mold & mildew
- New Energy Star 3.0 compliant
- Effective at reducing noise
Your building operation will run more efficiently with more profit-generating potential than ever before.
- 40+% faster build times – build more in less time
- Virtually no job site or framing waste
- Smaller and less costly HVAC requirements
To learn more about our products, please visit the following: